This is a pristine area newly opened for village tourism. Apart from the stunning landscape and views of the Annapurna region, Ghalegaun offers a real opportunity to become a part of village life, lodging with local Gurung families. This area is also home to the famous honey hunters of Nepal. This short trek is the perfect compliment to discovering some of the other highlights of Nepal – historic towns, white water rafting and the country’s most famous conservation area.
Highlight of the trip
Exploring local community, culture and custom, panoramic views of the soaring peaks etc.
Fact of the trip
Destination : Ghale Gaon / Ghanapokhara Group Size : Min - 1 Minimum altitude : 919m. Maximum altitude : 1400m. Grade : Moderate Season : Spring & Autumn Accommodation : Tented Camp Duration : 12 Day Entry : Pokhara Exit : Khudi
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Guided sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, hotel
Day 03 : Drive to Pokhara, hotel
Day 04 : Drive to Thunsikot, camp
Day 05 : Trek to Pas Gaon, camp
Day 06 : Trek to Bhujung, camp
Day 07 : Trek to Ghale Gaon / Ghanapokhara, camp
Day 08 : Explore Ghanapokhara, camp
Day 09 : Trek to Khudi, camp
Day 10 : Drive back to Kathmandu, hotel
Day 11 : Free day in Kathmandu, hotel
Day 12 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination
The cost includes the following Service
• Three star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and tourist standard in Pokhara with breakfast as per the programme.
• Three meals in a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
• Cosy guesthouse accommodation whilst on trekking.
• Annapurna Conservation Area permit fees.
• An experienced fluent English speaking guide, trained by ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation.