COVID-19 Safety Protocols on our Trips
As Nepal opens for trekking and climbing adventures, we have done our best to ensure the safe operation of our trips in the mountains. All our trips follow the COVID-19 Safety protocols and guidelines.
- All our trekking and climbing trips are operated in small groups with a maximum of 8 travelers.
- As a mandatory provision, all the travelers in the group are tested negative for the coronavirus.
- Our trekking and climbing guides and support staffs follow strict COVID-19 safety guidelines all the time. They go through a PCR Test before going on a trip and join the trip only if they are negative.
- It is mandatory to wear masks throughout our trip. Washing hands with soap frequently where possible is encouraged and use hand sanitizer where hand-wash is not possible.
- We ensure a safe physical distance everywhere throughout the trip.
- All the hotels, teahouses, restaurants, vehicles that we use during our adventures are carefully chosen. We choose the ones that maintain high hygiene standards and follow COVID-19 safety protocols strictly.
- It is our utmost priority to keep our travelers and team members safe during a trip. We leave no stone unturned to ensure a safe atmosphere.