As Nepal opens for trekking and climbing adventures, we have done our best to ensure the safe operation of our trips in the mountains. All our trips follow the COVID-19 Safety protocols and guidelines.
- All our trekking and climbing trips are operated in small groups with a maximum of 8 travelers.
- As a mandatory provision, all the travelers in the group are tested negative for the coronavirus.
- Our trekking and climbing guides and support staffs follow strict COVID-19 safety guidelines all the time. They go through a PCR Test before going on a trip and join the trip only if they are negative.
- It is mandatory to wear masks throughout our trip. Washing hands with soap frequently where possible is encouraged and use hand sanitizer where hand-wash is not possible.
- We ensure a safe physical distance everywhere throughout the trip.
- All the hotels, teahouses, restaurants, vehicles that we use during our adventures are carefully chosen. We choose the ones that maintain high hygiene standards and follow COVID-19 safety protocols strictly.
- It is our utmost priority to keep our travelers and team members safe during a trip. We leave no stone unturned to ensure a safe atmosphere.